Thanks to modern technology and medical advances there are many ways to restore lost teeth. Dental bridges are one of many ways you can restore a lost tooth to complete your smile once more. Dental bridges are common and have many benefits they can provide. To help you understand more about dental bridges, our dentists, Dr. Rafah Abdelmonem, Dr. Camila Di Giorgio, with Pembroke Square Dental in Pembroke Pines, Florida, are happy to provide you with some necessary intel on dental bridges.
Here is some basic information and benefits on dental bridges:
– Using a dental bridge to complete your smile can improve the look of your dental profile.
– Replacing missing teeth with dental bridges can enhance your ability to chew and eat food properly.
– Dental bridges have often been shown to help improve speech patterns by replacing missing teeth that have impaired speech.
– Missing teeth can wreck bite force distribution within your mouth. Use dental bridges to restore bite stability and distribute bite forces properly across your mouth.
– Dental bridges can help prevent tooth slippage by holding other teeth in place.
– You will receive a boost to your oral health with dental bridges in place.
As you can see, dental bridges offer smile restorations that can improve the appearance of your smile and oral health. If you have questions about dental bridges, or if you would like to find out if a dental bridge is right for you, please contact us at 954-437-6400 to set up an appointment. Our team is happy to help you find the best way to restore your smile.